Saturday, August 2, 2008

What I did on my summer vacation

Some pictures from our trip up the east coast. We went from SC to NH and even inadvertently crossed the border into Maine - I was on the cell phone, my bad. Yeshi and I figure we should just drive on down through Georgia and Florida and call it a day. This is coming up through NC, for some reason it makes me think of Europe. Not sure why...
Pretty clouds in NC.

Crossing the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel. A good day for boating.

Dead trees on the eastern shore of VA.

Foot to the sky. Looks like my foot but it's about 33 years younger and a size 13. Yikes. He may actually grow into these paws.


After hours on the road, trying to get a self-portrait in sunglasses is great entertainment.

NJ turnpike was pretty congested so I relied on my gps-back-up (Yeshi) to find an alternate route. Here he uses one of the rubberbands from his braces to track our position.

No comments: