Monday, May 19, 2008

I have to backtrack here a bit - my laptop got a virus and Danny had to clean it up for me so I didn't have access to some of these pictures. Anyway...here's the family in Arkansas. This was taken the night before Gloria and I left for SC. We're at Sam and Kristy's house (my bro/sis-in-law, in the center) and my stepdaughter Dusti and grandkids Izabella and Jacob are on the left. Just a short visit with them since we had to get on the road the next morning but it was so nice to see them. I haven't seen Dusti and Izabella since Atalya's wedding and it was my first time seeing Jacob. They are so sweet. Izabella is so good with her little brother. Uncle Sam had some big plastic barrels in the front yard that they were playing in and Dusti told Izabella she could roll Jacob in the barrel but she was reluctant to do it - didn't want to hurt him! Dusti is a police officer now - just finished the police academy - and had to get the kids home and to bed before her shift so we didn't get to visit long but it was so good to see her. Atalya following our Ray of Sunshine up the stairs. I'm a good Grandma. There is no coke in there. This baby gets nothing but breastmilk, organic crackers and home made baby food.


1 comment:

kyoto said...

Love the photos!!! You all look wonderful! Miss you.