Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Heimlich Himmel


Baruch Hashem Adonai! (Blessed be the name of the L-rd) So yesterday my angel Yeshi had just finished his morning Quesadilla slathered in hot sauce (ok, maybe not the best breakfast but it must be better than anything out of a box and I'm certain the hot sauce he consumes in large quantities will prevent cancer) and all of a sudden he starts banging on the sink - he's choking and trying to get my attention. After a few whacks on the back and several forceful heimlich manuevers (ever try that on someone bigger than you with rock-hard abs?) I got him breathing again - jeez. That wasn't fun, I'm 4 miles from anything and have no car during the day. So now I've had to use that on both my kids - Atalya had a potato chip stuck when she was 4, that was a lot easier than yesterday's episode. So - 0 and 2 Mr. Death.

1 comment:

T-MAN said...

lol
yes yes very true misses my mom, very true, just one of my many past death experiences :P